Journey to Management Effectiveness™ (JME)
Managers must derive superb results from their people, while leading them to achieve corporate synergy and profitability. Improving leadership effectiveness through JME gives existing and future managers the skills to optimize their team’s performance. This thought-provoking program focuses the participants on understanding themselves and how their behavior affects the actions and results of their team. Equally important, JME shows participants how to determine the unique needs and motivations of each team member. Through this interactive, hands-on workshop, individuals will develop the ability to:
- Understand the difference between being a good manager and being a good leader and why a leader must be both.
- Clearly communicate the goals, vision, and values of the organization.
- Hire and develop solid performers who become crucial assets to the organization.
- Master the communication skills and flexibility required to deal effectively with a diverse team and changing business environments.
- Optimize team member performance through mastering the essential elements of motivation, feedback, coaching, and conflict resolution.
- Develop the expertise to demonstrate and teach critical problem solving skills.
- Devise performance plans that are actionable and effective.
- Build a culture that promotes trust, integrity, and high performance.