Journey to Team Success™ (JTS)
As leaders, one of the biggest challenges is to manage the emotions, ambitions, and activities of various people all striving for some level of professional excellence. Oftentimes the right players are in place, but they aren't quite working from the same playbook. That may be because they have never received a copy; or they've gotten it, but they've never read it; or they just don't relate well to the other members of the team. JTS will show leadership teams how to open the lines of communication, make sure the goals are clear, and get everyone working together for greater productivity and profitability.
The program begins with an exciting simulation experience. Participants engage in a survival situation where they have to work together to achieve a common goal. This fun exercise breaks down barriers while showing everyone the value and importance of teamwork. A classroom discussion follows where participants explore various communication dynamics and learn useful behavioral skills. They then create strategies and action plans to effectively transition from the workshop experience back to the work environment. As a result of participating in JTS, employees will:
- Appreciate the value and importance of working together as a team.
- Develop a "big picture" view of your organization's goals and operational capabilities.
- Explore the many ways in which they can contribute to the profitability and productivity of your organization.
- Improve their communication skills, from the perspective of both sending and receiving messages.
- Clearly understand the nuances and impact that each team member has on the synergy and overall success of the organization.
- Find ways to positively contribute to the operational and psychological well-being of your organization.
- Discover positive, tangible ways to be accountable and hold others accountable.